torsdag 3 oktober 2019

Tala uppbyggligt

Dagligt profetiskt ord från Glasgow Prophetic Centre:


Your Words


What are you speaking over your life, your family and your circumstances? I am looking for those who understand the power of their words and who will declare my Word over their lives. Will you be one who will yield your voice and allow me to speak life, truth and even my power through your words? Will you choose to disconnect your tongue from speaking anything that tears down or harms?

Submit your words to me today and let me consecrate your voice anew for there is much that I want you to declare over your life.

Proverbs 18:21
The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Matthew 12:36-37 NASB
But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned


Inga kommentarer: