torsdag 31 december 2020

Justera fokus

 



A Perspective Change

In the places where you have felt pain, sadness, or distress, I am coming to bring restoration.  I am bringing you joy.  Fresh joy is my gift to you today. 
 
My joy is found in moments of delight I share with you.  My joy is found in unexpected places.  There are treasures to be found in your day.  I am opening your eyes to see differently.  I am opening the eyes of your heart.  I am helping you to see again with child-like wonder.  I am giving you a fresh perspective.  As a child sees from a different angle, sees things differently, I am inviting you to see things differently today. 
 
I am bringing you hope.  I do not see as the world sees.  You look different in my eyes from how the world sees you.  Your circumstances, the circumstances in the earth right now, look different in my eyes.  Through the eyes of the world, you might see despair, difficulty, chaos.  I am not asking you to pretend that your natural circumstances are not real but even as I invited my son John to “come up here” (Revelation 4:1) so he could see things as I see them, I am inviting you to see things as I see them. 
 
My perspective brings hope; my perspective brings joy and delight.  Surrender the way you see things and allow me to open your eyes to fresh joy, to the hope that comes from my perspective.
 
Ephesians 1:18 NIV
I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints and his incomparably great power for us who believe.
 
2 Kings 6:17a NIV
And Elisha prayed, "Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see."
 
Activation:
You may like to make these two scriptures into a prayer for yourself to help you to see from His perspective.

Källa:

https://www.facebook.com/glasgowpropheticcentre/photos/a.427054699402/10158081990759403/



Inga kommentarer: