måndag 11 januari 2021

Which way?

Lion Bites daily prophetic word for Monday 11 January 21

Which way?

When the media declares unrest, I speak peace.

When the world looks like it’s consumed by chaos, I bring order.
When confusion abounds, I offer clarity.
When nothing makes sense, I come to bring my understanding.
 
Which way will you look? Whose “truth” will you listen to? I am here. My Word is here. I offer a different view than the world does. Choose today which view you will take in. Choose today whose truth you’ll listen to. Choose to seek my understanding for truly I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
 
John 14:16 NIV
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
 
Proverbs 4:5-6 NIV
Get wisdom, get understanding; do not forget my words or turn away from them. Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you.

Källa:

Inga kommentarer: