onsdag 13 december 2017

Jewels from Judy: CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND?

Jewels from Judy: CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND?
“My dearly loved children, friends and soldiers.  There is a sound on the horizon. Do you hear it?  It is the sound of My army.  It is the sound of cadence.  It is the sound of My army marching in step with Me and alongside My heavenly angelic hosts. Can you hear the sound of heaven?  Can you hear the cadence in your heart?  Do you feel the rhythm beating within every fiber of your being?  This is a military like no other.  I provided for your atonement and I can provide anything you need in any situation.  This army has been given powerful weapons and has been trained to use them by My Spirit because they are spiritual weapons.  They are mighty in the pulling down of strongholds.  Take every thought captive, beloved, and make your will obey the ways of your King!  My will be done.  Line up, fall in, march, follow Me.”
He is such a good Abba! This word is very much in line with the encounters I’ve shared in both books! Glory to God!

I pray you have a very blessed Christmas and prosperous New Year!
Sincerely yours, in the Father’s love,
Rev. Judy Bauman
Källa:


Inga kommentarer: