tisdag 29 maj 2018

Direction in the storm

Lion Bites daily prophetic word for Tuesday 29 May 18 
Direction in the storm

 
Many of you have felt like a weather vane on top of a tall building, being tossed to a fro whilst looking for direction in the midst of a storm. Yet God, the one who calms the wind and the waves, is stopping you from going back and forward.

He speaks to you today, saying 'Take the pressure off yourself, stop looking to your own ideas and to this world to give you direction in the storm. Look to me - I am the one who gives direction. I am your God who calms your storms. Come to me, let me give you stability and strength. Look to me and I will steady your feet and give you direction in the storm.'

Psalm 107:29 
He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed. 


https://glasgowpropheticcentre.ciscotland.org.uk/lion-bites-daily-prophetic-words/

Inga kommentarer: