måndag 8 oktober 2018

BREAKING DELAY


I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE LORD AND I SAW HIM BREAKING DELAY AND THEN COMMISSIONING “DELAY AGENTS” TO GO FORTH IN THE POWER OF HIS SPIRIT TO BREAK DELAYS!!!



Lana Vawser

The Lord has been speaking to me a lot in this season about how He is breaking delay. In the last few weeks I have felt the momentum increasing on the Lord breaking delays.

Recently, I had an encounter with the Lord and saw the Lord's hand breaking delay over many in the body of Christ. I watched as the chains of delay that had caged many for SO LONG were SUDDENLY breaking and catapulting them into a significant slipstream of acceleration and suddenly's.

As this was taking place, this huge breakthrough over the delay, there was then a major commissioning that was taking place. Jesus was positioning them in a new place of commissioning.

Fortsätt läs/Continue reading:

Inga kommentarer: