måndag 15 juli 2019

Lion Bites daily prophetic word for Friday 12 July 19 

The Report of the Lord

I heard the Spirit of the Lord ask, “Whose report do you believe?

This is my report over you:
Concerning your health - my stripes have healed you.
Concerning your finances - I give you your daily bread.
Concerning your family - all your children shall be led by me.
Concerning your abilities - I give you all my gifts freely.

Will you listen to my report? If you will, you will thrive.
Listen to my voice and live.

Shout it out: ‘I am a child of God. I am an overcomer. I am who You say I am!’”

Isaiah 53:1
Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?


Psalm 29:4
The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is majestic.

https://www.propheticscots.com/2019/07/12/the-report-of-the-lord-your-lion-bites-word-for-today/


Inga kommentarer: