torsdag 7 juli 2011

Herrens örnar samlas

Detta profetiska tilltal är från 2003, men jag upplever ändå att det är aktuellt idag. De "örnar" som varit separerade håller nu på att samlas på olika sätt. Läs och pröva.

Gathering Of Eagles

Olivia Long

faithbuildersministries@the-i.net

Jan 10, 2003

faithbuildersministries Jan 9, 2003

"And they answered and said unto him, where Lord? And He said unto them, wheresoever the body is, there will the eagles be gathered together." Luke 17:37

"You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself." Ex 19:4

"And it came to pass on the third day, in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings and the voice of the trumpet exceedingly loud." Ex 19:16

I have said that I am gathering My Eagles. As I delivered the Israelites from Egyptian bondage with lightning and eagles, so once again I am about to deliver My people with lightning and eagles.

Before I bring My judgment and My deliverance, I gather My eagles together and I shall lift them up on eagle's wings. Each eagle has experienced being alone in solitude, their only companionship being their God.

Their wait has been extremely painful at times, waiting for the manifestation of who and what they are - my cupbearers - the bearers of life.

They represent My Word, all the while soaring to the greater heights and victory. I have hidden, raised, trained and nurtured My anointed ones and they are being gathered for the sake of the world. My Eagles, those who will "see" MY vision and have the courage to soar where none have gone before and confident in the strength of the One Who uplifts them, going forth in perfect obedience to their Lord.

And when they soar it will be a GLORIOUS sight to behold! They have learned discipline, the discipline of silence - solitude - and the seemingly endless waiting, waiting, waiting.

Many tears have been shed, hurts, rejections, heartaches, being alone - all in preparation for their gathering.

The wait has seemed endless, and many might have given in, but because of the Spirit of My Son dwelling within their hearts and the knowledge of My High Calling on their lives, they have remained on course.

They know and feel their destiny and have MY strength to mount above the storm. They have seen the storm hit full blast upon them, still their destiny is "fixed" for a purpose AND a time - and it will not be defeated or destroyed - either by the enemy or by man!

Eagles who have been on fire, with a passionate longing for their God - their eyes discerning the brightness of the Son and their ears hearing the deep rolls of thunder.

Though at the moment, they are not visible to the world, My Spirit is even now moving upon My Sons and Daughters of glory and they shall be raised to heights that have never been seen before.

They have waited upon Me and now I shall 'renew' their strength and they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary and they shall walk and not be faint.

But, the scoffers also gather. Many will scoff and mock My Eagles, many will reject them, but when they do, they scoff, mock and reject Almighty God.

Nonetheless, be assurred, My eagles, no other birds can contend with you, for you have learned not to waste your time on them. You will soar even higher up, under My protective wings beyond their reach.

I have given you power and strength 'for hope' while waiting for your Lord to give the call.

As in the natural the eagle is the highest flying of all birds - the only creature, man or beast, who can look directly into the sun and it's eyes not be destroyed - so it is with My spiritual eagles.

You can look directly into the light of God, without being destroyed. You have had bouts of weariness, when your physical eyes took over, trying to find your own solutions through your own resources, and not Mine - Perceiving your "circumstances" to be bigger than your God.

But, as I fluttered above your nest and spread My wings, you "saw" that you dared "not" to lean on anything in this world, but to trust Me and ME alone and you learned to fly, "focused on ME."

You have learned to keep "focused" with your keen spiritual eyesight, looking straight ahead, led by My Son and you have yielded to Me, waiting for the wind of My Spirit, before you fly. In My perfect timing, you will soar, up - up -closer to ME, flying to the highest heavenly realm.

My Golden ones - soaring upward with no effort, just spreading your wings. You have said "I come to do Your will, O Lord" and you shall mount up and 'together' we shall soar as never before! And I will cause you to ride on the high places of the earth.

I am taking you from all the nations, all the races, gathering you to Myself. I 'chose' My eagles, separating them unto Me.

You have been purified and given a new heart and now I am gathering My Eagles. You shall mount up on My command, making your nests high upon "THE ROCK." You shall see with new eyes and shall behold My Kingdom AND see the Splendor, Glory and Majesty of your God.

I am giving a call for My eagles to arise and come forth, calling you out of the darkness of the wilderness, and you shall be strong and do great exploits. No longer baby eaglets, but mature eagles.

You have heard My voice in the wilderness, now I am coming for My eagles, calling you together and you shall use the double edged sword in your talons for MY GLORY. Already, you are seeing with eagle's eyes, with "a passion for the possible", and soon you WILL SEE the impossible become possible.

I shall command LIFE for you, and what man can stop it? I am gathering My eagles, to join in union with their Lord, My Son, and the sharing of His anointing.

And you shall be transformed into My Light - My Glory, counted worthy by your God. The saints of all ages and My angels are watching and waiting in glorious anticipation of the Gathering of My Eagles.

"So we should live on eagle's wings - above the sadness, problems, stress. So spread your wings, oh child of God, catch the wind that blows and let Him take you to that joy that only you can know." (The last few lines of poetry that a beloved friend has written) golden eagle

Källa: http://www.etpv.org/2003/goe.html

Inga kommentarer: