måndag 12 december 2011

Profetiskt tilltal genom Denise Mears


DENISE MEARS
http://www.propheticwordofhope.com/

If you feel the need to continue to "show and tell" then your wounding of the past is not healed. You hold on to share and prove the battles from which you come. Listen now, my battle-scarred, I have marked you but not for showing and not for telling but for My Service. Well done my good. Well done my faithful.

All have not seen these wars but all will sense, by the spirit, the anointing that has come from this time of warfare. You are not unscathed but you are ready. You seek My Will for this is the day as no other. Now, My Faithful, be still and know that I AM GOD for My Glory; for the Glory of this latter rain. Hallelujah!

There is a gathering that is now taking place. Oh, my like-minded. It is not about you but that which I have called you to; the anointing you are anointed with and the glory, My Glory, which you carry. Let go for you cannot carry both My Glory and your burden of woundedness into this season. Let it go. Let it be. Sufficient is the day before you. Walk in My Presence. Abide in Me as I abide in you.

I AM the yoke bearer. I AM the yoke breaker.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off they neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of The Anointing."
Isaiah 10: 27

"Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
Matthew 11: 28-30

Stand, stand, stand in the call, my fellow saints, for which you have been called. The anointing that is on your life will speak for itself. I will say that some will not speak at all and it will be apparent for the Holy Spirit is our witness. I sense the Lord's heart is for your chatter to be of Him not of your battles. There will be anointed times to share "the word of your testimony" but not to all you meet or all meetings of which you are apart. I know that what is here in this day is also revelatory knowledge coming from the throneroom to your spiritman. How can you share the new if all that you allow to flow is the old. You are anointed this day for this hour for this day's revelation. Stand in the worthiness for which the Lord has called you. You are worthy. You are called, anointed and going forth hearing His voice and His revelation as the seals have been opened. You are mighty and go forth obedient to the command of The Captain of the Hosts, our Lord, our Savior, our King. Jesus the Messiah; Yeshua HaMashiach.


Inga kommentarer: