fredag 28 februari 2014

The 12th Man – Awaken for the Renewal!

Jewels from Judy: The 12th Man – Awaken for the Renewal!

Judy Bauman


I saw people of all ages, races, denominations and levels of social status rising up and taking their position in the Body of Christ. As they came together, they formed a human body. I saw this “Body” walking all over the world. There were no parts of the body that were not in unity as they all were led by the Head – the mind of Christ. Then the Lord continued to speak:

“In Ephesians 4:11-12, I made it clear how the church needs to operate to function properly. Jesus Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. In Ephesians 2:19-22, I shared the plan for My Church, My temple. I made it clear that the Church needs to operate with the apostolic and prophetic leaders to set the foundation. Then the evangelists, pastors, and teachers are to build on that foundation with Christ being the Cornerstone. Though many have seen Christ as the Cornerstone, they have failed to see the need for apostolic and prophetic counsel. Most have the pastor running the whole church and that was not My intentions for that office and why so many burn out early. Because the foundation is often overlooked as being true in times past, the churches crumble and then wonder what happened. My word is eternally true.”

To read the full encounter, go to: http://thefathersloveim.org/awaken_for_the_renewal__a_directive_for_2012_20151

Inga kommentarer: