torsdag 25 juni 2015

Quiet your soul

June 25, 2015  
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

Quiet your soul and be sensitive to My leading, for I will bring you by a way that you would never have imagined.  You have personal resources, talent and gifts, that you have barely tapped.  I will give you opportunities to use what I have given you to bless and encourage others, says the Lord.  The world is full of darkness, but you must allow My light to shine in and through you. 

Matthew 5:14-15 "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.  Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."


Källa.
http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm

Faith Tabernacle | 111 North Fourth Street | P. O. Box 1148 | Kremmling | CO | 80459

Inga kommentarer: