tisdag 5 januari 2016

Vederkvickelse till den trötta

EXTENSION OF CAPACITY FOR THE WEARY!!!

by lanavawser
 
Weary ones, God has His eye on you! He has heard your cries and seen your feelings of emptiness. Encounters with His fire and power are coming to baptise you afresh! Not only will many of you begin to experience the greatest refreshment and re-energising you have ever encountered but your capacity enlarged to double what it was by new rivers and waves of His grace that will flood over you. He is increasing your capacity to match the enormity and promotion of the new territory before you. Not only will you enter it with great empowerment, but greater clarity of vision, fire of passion and hunger for Him, but great uncontainable JOY!
"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.” - Matthew 11:28-30
 
Källa:
 
Lana Wavser Ministries

Jesaja 40:29
Han ger den trötte kraft och ökar den maktlöses styrka.
 
 

Inga kommentarer: