onsdag 13 augusti 2008

Stor förväntan på Herren

Days of Great Expectations

Every time it rains, do you take the time to count the clouds that pass you by, or do you just rejoice in that you are able to receive that much needed rain? I want you to be able to receive from Me all your needs without taking the time to examine the source that I use to bestow the blessing upon you. Learn to trust and receive all that I have for you. Don't examine the vessel I use, trying to determine whether it is truly of Me or not--For I might not always choose to use a vessel that you are used to receiving from. These are the days of great expectations as well as great need in the body of Christ. Not all of My people will tap into My source of blessing; some will start receiving from a counterfeit source because they didn't take My command to trust Me in all their ways. They leaned upon their own understanding and got led in the wrong direction. You need to learn to walk by faith and not by sight, and you need to learn to hear My voice in the midst of all the turmoil.

This word is submitted by Yolanda Ballard roarnworship@cfl.rr.com

Inga kommentarer: