måndag 21 maj 2012

Guds omsorg

Faith Tabernacle
May 21, 2012

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I would have you to remember My goodness, for I have watched over you even when you felt alone, even when you felt desperate, even when you felt forgotten, even when you have been without.  I have never left you.  I have never forsaken you.  I have been with you all of these days from the very first day you gave yourself to Me, and I have watched over you.  It is true that I have allowed you to walk through some hard circumstances, but do you not know that they are making you stronger?  And, do you not know that they are giving you the right to exercise the authority that I have given you?  And, do you not know that they cause you to cling to Me?  Your destiny is already written and it is one of victory, not failure.  So, walk with Me in trust and love. Victory is assured.  Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Dare to believe you can be what I said you can be, says the Lord.

källa: dagligt utskick från http://ft111.com/

Inga kommentarer: