onsdag 5 november 2014

Ledarskap

Bra skrivet om ledarskap:

http://www.morningstarministries.org/resources/word-week/2014/true-leadership-great-commission-part-45#.VFnq-MlFuMg

Citat:

"The way that I know someone is an Ephesians 4 teacher is not by how knowledgeable or articulate they are, but it is when I see my Teacher, Jesus, in them. The way that I recognize someone as a true Ephesians 4 pastor is not by their education, or how compassionate or wise their counsel is, but it is when I see my Shepherd, Jesus, in them. The same is true of His leadership. I recognize someone as a true ordained leader when I see my Leader in them. 

Those who rely too much on titles, or even on who ordained them, as the basis of their recognition are the ones we should be the most skeptical of."

Inga kommentarer: