måndag 21 mars 2016

Källor av liv

Dagens "Lion Bite" från Glasgow Prophetic Centre:

Springs of Life

I am releasing my springs of life in the dry place. Where you sought to establish my kingdom and have dug a well in a desolate place, but have found rock instead of water and death instead of life, I am now causing my springs of life to bubble up and begin to overflow in these wells.
With my springs of life will come abundance and blessings and you will see breakthrough. My kingdom will be established in these formerly desolate places. Watch and see as my grace begins to overflow and see my glory abound more than you had ever hoped for. Blessed are you that dug deep in my name, your faithfulness shall be rewarded.


Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour out water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry place; I will pour out my spirit upon your offspring and my blessings on your descendants

Källa:
http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=02eab190ad3160c85e23ca185&id=7701b6f1d3&e=153c709ed6

Glasgow Prophetic Centre:
https://www.glasgow-prophetic-centre.org.uk/




Inga kommentarer: