onsdag 2 mars 2016

Kommunikation

Från bloggen riversofeden1:

A Clear Sound – Do You Hear Yourself Talk?

When I speak, sound moves out with the intent of coming into contact with some thing. Words travel with intent, or at least they should. Ears pick up the vibration as my words move out from within me. They’re looking for a place to land whether that is the human spirit or the deep areas of the heart. I want to speak with intent and purpose, bringing life and light to anyone within the sound of my voice. Whether that be the written word sent out via the Internet or the spoken word as I prophesy/preach/teach, words hold substance. But, the question the always confronts us is quite simple.

Is anyone listening? As the last blog post points out, sometimes our sound can’t be heard at the place where we find ourselves, whether that is a physical location or a spiritual place of transition. Let’s focus on the spiritual aspect right now.

These blog posts are for those waiting to be heard. This is not for those making a way for themselves, pushing out with repetitive prophecies that seem to be a remix of everything that has already been said, over and over and over. I am not talking to those wanting to hit center stage to make a name for themselves. I am not advocating group speak that often happens when we immerse ourselves in a network or denomination of like-minded people who all use the same tribal language.

I am talking to those who hold a deep burning passion within to speak words of life, life and truth in Christ Jesus. You know who you are. You walk in humility and grace. Learning much along the way, you’ve made lots of mistakes and even find yourselves greatly disturbed by what you see and hear around you in Christian arenas. Rather than speak out at the drop of a hat, you choose to remain silent, restrained by the hand of God. There is a deep knowing in you that your words, when spoken, have no place to land. So you wait and wait, sometimes in frustration and sometimes in submission.

There is a time to speak and a time to be silent. We are in a learning curve, in training. I believe there are many ready to be released to speak out what has been entrusted to them while in the hidden places all these past years.
We shall be a people who are intentional. The words that we speak will be words of change – changing atmospheres, changing hearts. Words will go out in power and not return void, doing the work that they are created to do. Intentional words spoken in God’s timing to a people ready to hear.

But right now? Are people listening? No, not really. At least that is my take on things. Too much noise. Too much distraction. People always going to the next thing, and the next thing and the next thing, not willing to meditate and think a bit. Not willing to be silent and to wait on God to get His take on things. Many words coming forth in anger, presumption, fear based and judgmental. Words have to have a place to land to impact an individual, group of people, a city a nation………….
Right now, so many words sounding forth floating about, spiritually speaking. Words dispersing in the spiritual atmosphere, not carrying any great weight of glory. They are light, airy, without much substance.

Sometimes I read or listen to a message and the word burns deep within me, so strong, so powerful that I want to burst inside, waiting to just release it. But…there is this sense that something is lacking. Where is it? There’s nothing lacking in Christ so the issue must be me. What is this? What do I need?
Deep clarity and understanding of a person – Christ in me. Revelation of the person, the Living Word, within me before I actually speak. Alive in me, He speaks to me before He speaks through me. There is no short cut here…………..intimacy in Christ, with Christ.

I hold words that are in process right now, growing in understanding, wisdom, grace. So many words out there. Many find themselves silent as I said above in order to  purify our language to form substance, to impart His person and His glory.
If they are released prematurely, they will disperse in mid-air never hitting the mark. Words of spirit and truth, life and light – They need a place to land. In the wrong timing, they may hit a person’s heart only to languish on the surface because the person is not prepared. They fall off because the ground is not ready. We are being prepared but so are the people/cities/nations to which we are being sent.

Words move out. They land flat. People don’t receive them, can’t receive them, don’t understand them, or any other number of reasons. What’s the problem? Is it that people are rebellious? Maybe. Are they ignorant of what I am saying? Perhaps. Are they tuning me out due to distraction? Yes, many times they are. There can be many reasons why we’re not heard. I just want to simplify it all right now. Looking at the Lord, keeping my eyes on Him and off of people, I realize something.
I believe that the Lord is restraining many of us from speaking. Why? To impart deep within us simplicity of language that focuses on Jesus Christ.

And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. 2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. (1 Corinthians 2:1-2 NKJV)

There has to come a deep knowing before life-giving words come forth in power and anointing. To know Christ and to speak Christ.

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63 NKJV)

More to come…………………

In Christ,
Debra


Källa och originaltext med bilder:
http://riversofeden1.com/2016/03/02/a-clear-sound-do-you-hear-yourself-talk/



Inga kommentarer: