fredag 20 juli 2007

Tro på Herren - och inget annat!

Faith In Me

Have faith in Me--not in yourself, the government, nor man--but only have faith in Me. When you activate your faith in Me, My will is manifested on earth as it is in Heaven. Your faith frees Me to work on your behalf. Oh, how I love to work all things together for you and truly show you just how faithful I am! Do not walk in fear any longer, for fear does not come from Me. Walk in faith and I will give you the keys to unlock My supernatural power. Let faith be your fuel, it will unlock the keys of destiny in you. Exercise your faith, and I will reward you with confidence. Then you will be able to ask Me for even greater things--and I will give it to you. It only takes a mustard seed of faith to transform every situation in your life. I desire for you to have greater faith in Me. Come to Me now and ask Me for more, and I will gladly give it to you. See to grow in faith, and I will cause you to grow.

This word is submitted by Alice Currah
rhemaflow@gmail.com

Inga kommentarer: