tisdag 2 oktober 2007

Fruktbärande liv och tjänst

The Secret to a Fruitful Life and Ministry

There are several secrets to a fruitful life and ministry. I share them with you believing the Bible does not speak of a successful life, but a fruitful life. Bearing fruit is result of loving and obeying Jesus. He said in John 15, verses 15 and following:

"I'm no longer calling you servants because servants don't understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I've named you friends because I've let you in on everything I've heard from the Father.

"You didn't choose me, remember; I chose you, and put you in the world to bear fruit, fruit that won't spoil. As fruit bearers, whatever you ask the Father in relation to me, he gives you.

"But remember the root command: Love one another."
The Message

The context of John 15 makes it clear there are three signs of fruitfulness: an intimate love relationship with Jesus – evidenced by trusting, obeying and spending time with him; a love relationship with those who also love Jesus – particularly by investing in one discipling relationships in one another's lives; and thirdly, loving and bearing witness to those who do not yet know Jesus.

Read on:/Läs fortsättningen på:

Inga kommentarer: