lördag 4 april 2009

I Am The God Of Victory

I Am The God Of Victory

I am about to release the power of My Spirit into this world. I will soon pour out My Spirit on all flesh. Are you ready to follow as I lead? Are you ready to achieve the victory that I have long planned for you? I desire a people who will follow in the way that I desire for them to go. It is not up to you to make the plans for battle, only follow as I direct you. There is nothing that can stand in My way! My power will send the enemy running! You will then move in to claim what was once his. I am about to pour My blessings on My people. Too long they have cried out done without. My people will take the spoils of war and enjoy what they have not worked for. My mercy and grace will be poured out on all who call on Me. I am about to do something so wonderful that all will be amazed by its splendor. Am I not the God of the spectacular? Am I not the force that powers all that is? Then be prepared to be amazed for I am about to display My glory for all to see.

This word is submitted by Bill Hardaway wkent1954@aol.com

Inga kommentarer: