lördag 22 januari 2011

Stå upp och kom med mig!

Jewels from the River: Arise and Come with Me
Judy Bauman

http://www.thefathersloveim.org/ thefatherslove@yahoo.com

January 5, 2011

OBS! Utdrag, läs hela profetiska tilltalet här:
http://www.thefathersloveim.org/arise_and_come_with_me

“This day marks a new day in the days of creation. Even rocks cry out for My return, but the time is not yet. There is a fullness that must come to My own. They must be given more time to awaken. They are sleepy as if drugged – and drugged they are! They are drugged by the media. They are drugged by entertainment. They are hypnotized by the world’s governmental issues. They slumber because their hearts have grown weak from the continue diet of fear fed them.

“I Am sending you out in force to roust up the saints of God, My chosen and elect. I Am decreeing this day a mandate to call, call, call, beckon, beckon, beckon the sons of God – both male and female – to awaken to the revealing. Shake them out of their deep sleep and cause them to ARISE!

“Give heed to My orders and follow My voice and we will witness the great move you have heard of from old. Creation itself will also be set free from its slavery to corruption into freedom of the glory of the children of God. Cause them to awaken to the groaning that is deep within them for the adoption.” (See Romans 8:14-22)

“Tell them: Your light has come and the glory of the Lord is seen upon you! Yes the light will shine brightly through even in the dimmest of lights because of the dark days that are upon them.”

Inga kommentarer: