tisdag 8 mars 2011

Dags för befrielse

"THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- 3/7/11:

Arise today you children of light. Come forth in the faith of this season. For I have declared a spiritual season of jubilee; a season in which you shall be set free from all bondage; a season in which you shall be restored and that which you have possessed shall be returned to you. So come with faith, hope and expectation. Come to receive for I have come to give. And if I, your Lord, come with gifts to give will you not receive them? Will you not believe them? And will you not allow Me to place them in your hand, says the Most Holy.

Many of you have been through dark valleys; you have fought oppression and depression. The circumstances of your life have not been fun. The enemy has attacked. Sickness has even come. But I say to you arise to victory. Many of you know the valley of Baca, that place of weeping. You know the dark night of the soul. You know the places that Satan has held you in bondage, and in those places of bondage the thought of freedom has escaped you. But, I am greater than the evil one for I have come to destroy the bondage's he has placed upon you and I will break the prison doors open and lead you out in to the light and glory of My kingdom. For this purpose I have come--to destroy the works of the devil that have been set against you and to lead you forth in to the glory My kingdom, says the Lord."

källa: Spirit of Prophecy Bullentin http://ft111.com/

1 kommentar:

Lena Tamario sa...

Ja Herre, kom och sätt oss fria!
Så att vi kan göra alla gärningar som Du har förberett!
Ps 40:6