onsdag 17 augusti 2011

Stå upp och var ljus

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- 8/8/11: Rise up My people. Walk the path that is set before you. For, indeed, in these days I will reveal to you the path that leads to life, prosperity, health, provision and to freedom. For, I am the Lord of Hosts, and I shine My light upon that which is being prepared for you. I enable you to walk so that you may experience the goodness of the kingdom of the living God. You are My chosen generation; holy priests, true worshippers, the guiding light that this world needs to see. So, rise up and shake off the dust of the world. Shake off that which has brought failure and discouragement to you. Rise up as the child of God and say, "I will walk this new path. I will walk on this path in the goodness of your glory. In Jesus name, let it be so."

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 8/8/11: I call you today to set your sights on higher spiritual ground. No matter where you are in your circumstances, now is the time to come higher in your dedication to Me. The condition of the earth and the chaos of people and nations demand a greater level of commitment in order for tribulation to produce victory. Your total submission to Me is critical at this juncture, says the Lord. Arise to new heights.

Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

Källa: Dagligt utskick från http://ft111.com/

Inga kommentarer: