måndag 7 november 2011

Hälsning till profeterna

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns:
I heard the Lord say: My prophets have been isolated and scattered, and the prophetic word has been difficult for them to hear because the roar of the enemy has risen to drown out the word of the Lord. Many have become prey to the evening wolves, and they have been distracted and even disheartened by their days of adversity and affliction. But, I tell you truly that there is a call from heaven going forth even now for the true prophets to arise on the fresh wind and anointing of My Spirit and soar to new heights, to hear My voice loud and clear, and to make the prophetic announcement.

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

källa dagligt utskick från http://ft111.com/

Inga kommentarer: