Part Three Prepare for the Awakening – Exercise Your Faith
Part Three: Prepare to Exercise Your Faith
When receiving the first part of what I believe Abba Father gave me for 2012-2015, (Rosh Hashanah 5773-5775/September 16, 2012-September 23, 2015) I heard the Holy Spirit say, “PREPARE, PREPARE, PREPARE”. After I sent out that post I asked Him a simple question, “How do we prepare? What do we do exactly?” This is His reply:
“Remember you need to see and understand what you are preparing for, then you will have the vision and the motivation for the work involved. For the hearts of the fathers to return to the sons and the hearts of the sons to return to the fathers, there must be repentance on both sides. As this occurs, healing will come first to families and then to the land. Many have cried out for this healing to come to their loved ones. Their prayers have come up as sweet incense to My nostrils as this is My desire. The moment there is repentance, I will RUN to each who humble themselves before Me and I will bring the oil of gladness – the Balm of Gilead.
“Look first at what Jesus taught in Matthew 7:24-27 and you will see that this parable teaches for man to not only listen His words, but to do what He says. Doing what Jesus says is the FOUNDATION needed for the Church to Awaken to the Renewal!”
“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand:and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”
“Both men HEAR the sayings, the teachings of Jesus, but one does what He says and the other doesn’t. This is the simple, but very profound difference between the wise and the foolish. Think about the five wise and the five foolish virgins. Were not all ten virgins? Were they not all watching and waiting for the Lord to open the door to them? Did not the foolish virgins call Him “Lord” as did the wise? The difference is the foolish ones operated in the sin of presumption. They believed they would not have to INVEST their time, energy, or resources to obtain extra oil. They assumed they wouldn’t need it, but the Lord tarried. While they were away trying to find oil to buy the Lord came and it was too late – the door was closed to them. The oil must be acquired before the Awakening!” (See Matthew 25:1-13)
“Another example of this would be those who prophesy, cast out demons and perform miracles in My name, yet I do not know them. The presumed to invoke My name but for their purpose, not Mine. I call them lawless as they do not do these things under My authority. They are builders of their own kingdoms and their kingdoms will fall.” (See Matthew 7:21-23)
“Do you remember the woman who poured oil on Jesus’ head and feet – she anointed His body for burial? That was done at great cost to her and she even endured ridicule for her gift, but she invested in the Messiah as He had invested in her. Her story is told wherever the Gospel is preached.” (See Matthew 26:6-13; Mark 14:3-9; Luke 7:36-50; John 12:1-8)
Then the Lord gave me a number of Scriptures to put into practice like never before in order to PREPARE for the Awakening. These passages will exercise, strengthen and shore up our faith muscles. They came like rapid fire from a machine gun! Do you recall that Paul taught us that the weapons of our warfare are not natural, in the spirit they are mighty in the pulling down of strongholds. Hallelujah! (See 2 Corinthians 10:3-5)
As we put the word of God into PRACTISE we will not be foolish but wise builders. We will not be presumptuous, but full of the invested oil of God. There are many more Scriptures like them, so I urge you to study and research them out! I have tried to keep the references short, but I do recommend reading the chapters – especially the ones included in the link provided below. Do the will of your Father and put them into practice as the “Awakening to the Renewal” is not long from now and we must be ready! People in the world must be able to recognize us as the Church – as the Body of Christ! If they don’t, where will they go – to whom will they turn to for help? How will our Father feel about our lack of preparedness if we ignore His instruction? It is His word that strengths us!
Invest in the oil:
· Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” John 14:6
· “A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
· Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
· Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. Romans 12:10-13
· For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. Galatians 5:13
· And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you, so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints. 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13
· I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:1-3
· Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. Colossians 3:12-15
· “And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers, lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.” Malachi 4:6
· He will also go before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, ‘to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children,’ and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just, to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” Luke 1:17
· Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother,” which is the first commandment with promise: “that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth.”Fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord. Ephesians 6:1-4
· Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord. Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged. Colossians 3:20-21
· Children, be obedient to your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord. Fathers, do not exasperate your children, so they will not lose heart. Colossians 3:20-21 NASV
· “Cease to do evil, Learn to do good; Seek justice, Rebuke the oppressor; Defend the fatherless, Plead for the widow.” Isaiah 1:16c-17
· “And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’” Matthew 25:40
· And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. Ephesians 4:30-32
· “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.” Matthew 6:14-15
These are but a few Scriptures, but they are mighty tools and weapons of the kingdom to be put into practice. Love is the more excellent way! I pray you are blessed in the Father’s love as you prepare like never before!
Ministry Note: If this ministry has been a blessing to you, please prayerfully consider partnering with us. We have one specific school in Uganda that we would love to be a blessing to for Christmas. You may contribute online by credit card through PayPal at www.thefathersloveim.org (click on “Donate” or send a check or money order to:
The Father’s Love Int’l Ministries
P. O. Box 1573
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
May you be blessed in the Father’s love!
Sincerely your sister and co-laborer in Christ Jesus,