måndag 29 juli 2013

The Voice – The Vision

Från Rivers of Edens blogg:.

"The Voice – The Vision

When there is chaos, a voice of truth rises up to lead the way through confusion. A Voice of Truth is rising up in this time. God is raising up many people that are passing through a transitional time, where they are being asked to count the cost in speaking that which God desires spoken in these days. I recently had a recurring vision while in prayer. 

The Vision: People were passing through a canal that linked two bodies of water. I will call this ‘transitional waters’ through which many are passing from one point to another. Some were swimming. Some were treading water. Some were wading. These transitional waters were a point of training for a people to speak for God, to be a Voice, not an echo. It was in this place that many realized there was a cost to be a Voice. Those who speak will be challenged, persecuted, ignored and rejected. Yet, how desperately we need a Voice of Truth in these times.

Let me challenge you in this blog series. You may be thinking that this does not apply to you. I would ask you to think again. This series will challenge you to speak truth and also to accept truth when someone speaks it to you in grace. Truth sets captives free. Truth breaks lies that control our lives. Jesus said, 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:32 NKJV) Do you want to be free? Truly free? Then you must hear truth and speak truth in the person of Jesus Christ.

So I will jump right into the waters in this blog to call forth a Voice of Truth in many who will read this. I won’t qualify my statements by trying to think of everyone who may resist what I am going to say. There will always be the offended and the accusers. Many will oppose a Voice of Truth by saying there is not enough love being spoken.  Some will say the words are judgmental or strong. There are any numbers of reasons to shut our voices down. Yet, you must speak for the world needs your voice.

As the Lord said to me one day, “Debra, just say it!” I am passing through these transitional waters with many of you, learning to speak what God wants spoken and weighing my words carefully in the Spirit so that grace is evident and real flowing through my life. What about you? Don’t you see them? There are people all around you needing truth to be set free. I see them. We will talk about them in this blog series. You may find yourself among them – how you were or how you are. And, you will definitely find others you may know who you come into contact with everyday. Enjoy the journey with me!"

Källa:
http://riversofeden1.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/the-voice-the-vision/
 

Inga kommentarer: