måndag 18 november 2013

Magnify the Lord!

Jewels from Judy: Magnify the Lord!

Judy Bauman
www.thefathersloveim.org


Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together. Psalm 34:3



While in my kitchen, I suddenly received this message from the Lord. With no time to sit, I stood and wrote down His counsel to give to the Church:

“It is more important than ever that My Body rises up to declare My word and My will over their lives and the lives of their loved ones. The voices of cynicism are growing exponentially, and it is unfortunate many who call themselves by My name are repeating the curses their enemy is speaking over them and their situations. I have given you a choice to choose life or death, but many, ones thinking they speak for Me, are speaking death. They continually talk about the devil and the things he is doing. (The physical destruction, political upheavals, and human mayhem that is reported in the daily news.) By doing this, they give the devil honor and glory. By doing this, they themselves open doors for Satan and his cohorts to wreak havoc in their lives and the lives of the very ones they hope to protect!

“Come beloved! Speak My words of life and hope. Come magnify [look upon with great intent] what I Am doing! My glory will arise and be seen over you and I will do many great things through you who dwell in Me.”

~
Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. Isaiah 60:1-2

Källa:

http://thefathersloveim.org/magnify_the_lord 

Inga kommentarer: