onsdag 30 juli 2014

Jag kallar på mina Gideons


Citat från det profetiska ordet i förra inlägget:

"And I am calling to My Gideons--come Gideons! Come from your hiding places and stop the raiding of harvests. I have seen you behind the winepress. I have seen your secret toil. I have heard your cries for relief. Now hear My cry. Now hear My voice rise and see the strong arm of the Lord your God. I have seen your heart, and I will now empower you. I will defeat the enemy, and you will enjoy the spoils of victory. You will say, 'Our enemy has resourced us. Our enemy has stored abundance for us. We have more because of war.' 
Hela texten:
http://www.charismamag.com/blogs/prophetic-insight/20927-a-new-movement-is-coming-forth-in-god-s-church-are-you-ready

Berit Simonsson predikade på ett mycket bra sätt om just Gideon på Livets Ords Europakonferens. För mig gav dessutom det hon säger en ytterligare dimension av orden i citatet ovan. 

Du kan lyssna här:
http://livetsordplay.se/play.aspx?idClip=4278&cn=Europakonferens



Inga kommentarer: