fredag 22 augusti 2014

Come Through! This “Sifting” Is Unto Life!

Jewels from Judy: Come Through! This “Sifting” Is Unto Life!

Judy Bauman

www.jewelsfromjudy.com

An encouraging word from Abba Father during a time of testing:
Come Through! This “Sifting” Is Unto Life!

(Note: As I was receiving this “Jewels”, I can report that the Lord had a very high level of excitement and joy in His tone of voice!)

"There is a squeeze going on! Many feel like they are being put through a sieve (sifter). Do you remember when I told Peter that Satan desired to sift him as wheat, but that I had prayed for his faith not to fail? I Am ever interceding for My Church to be overcomers. I Am ever beckoning her to come to My Throne of Grace to receive mercy in time of need. My instruction is to come boldly – not a like abused, neglected or abandoned children fearful to approach their Father. Come with confidence and know you are My prized possession, My jewels, My flowers, My children. The Cross provided for you an inheritance that is sure and stable. It doesn’t fluctuate like your markets. As I have told you, gold and silver will rust and moths will destroy, but to My kingdom there is no end.

“My jewels, My precious ones have gotten their eyes on the problems set before them. In their shortsightedness they have forgotten to magnify Me in their circumstances.

“There is no condemnation in My words. I don’t seek to condemn, but to draw you near. Remember, I inhabit the praises of My people – I abide in worship. You will (and do) sense My presence like no other time when you abandon yourself to worship Me in spirit and in truth. It can be a sacrifice to bring Me praise, but even if it feels like if you worship Me your guts will spill out of your body, there is no better time to offer it! The more difficult the circumstance, the sweeter the offering is to Me. I know it is your costly perfume. Your sacrifice of praise comes up as sweet incense to My nostrils.

“Come through the canal. Come through the key-hole. Come through the gate – the eye of the needle. Come through the door! Everything that binds you will be scraped off and you will run the race set before you unfettered.

“Embrace the work of the Cross (death to the flesh and its ways). Go through the birthing canal of My perfect will and know this squeeze you are in is unto life. Praise and worship Me in spirit and truth. Know that I Am interceding for you to receive the prize reserved just for you.

“As long as you seek My face, I will lift you up on eagle’s wings and you will fly above the world’s discourse above fear, doubt and unbelief. All these things displease your Father as they are sin. Fear cannot coexist with faith. Faith cannot coexist with doubt and unbelief. Without faith it is impossible to please God. I say again – come boldly to the Throne of Grace and see from your Father’s perspective of love and assurance. You will have your faith in God strengthened. It is My desire for you to have singleness of vision – the vision of a dove.”

Forever yours,
Abba

Scriptures to Ponder: Link2Scriptures

Luke 22:31-32; Revelation 21:7; Hebrews 4:14-16; Psalms 34:1-5; Romans 8:1; Psalm 22:3; John 4:22-24; Jeremiah 33:11; Hebrews 13:15; Isaiah 61:3; John 12:3; Psalm 118:19-24; Matthew 19:23-25; Hebrews 12:1-2; Psalm 27:8; Isaiah 40:31; Mark 4:39-41; Hebrews 11:6; James 2:19-20, 26; Proverbs 22:12; Song of Solomon 1:15

Given March 3, 2012 released to the church July 16, 2012

källa: http://www.thefathersloveim.org/come_through___this__sifting__is_unto_life
 

Inga kommentarer: