9:00AM EDT 8/20/2014 Ken Malone
As I write this, my body is trembling under the power of Holy Spirit. I was at a meeting at The Altar in Port St. Joe, Florida, with David and Cindy Fernandez on Aug. 15, 2014 when I received a vision from the Lord.
I saw and heard the radical remnant of the Lord pregnant with the dreams and visions of the Lord. They were pregnant with the purposes of God in the Earth.
Many are pregnant with awakening revival for their nation, cities and families. Others are pregnant with a harvest of souls. Still others are pregnant with signs, wonders and miracles. Then there are those who are pregnant with His presence, intercession and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Beyond Full Term
The radical remnant I saw and am seeing is beyond full term. Something is keeping them from delivering God's purpose. The remnant is not able to deliver. Groaning and travail as with a woman in pain of childbirth is on the remnant. But no one can deliver.
The Accuser of the Brethren
Suddenly, I began to see why we could not deliver. The accuser of the brethren was standing there making accusation against the remnant. Dreams and visions from the Lord are being held hostage in the womb of the sons and daughters of the Lord by this accuser. (See Rev. 12 and Zech. 3.)
The accusations were strong and demanding, going back many generations. Some of the dreams and visions have been within the womb of the remnant for decades. Some have been passed through the generations but have yet to be birthed. Many of the dreams and visions will deliver nations and bring awakening to generations, even generations yet to come.
Judgment Released Against the Accuser
I then heard the Lord say, "I am shutting the mouth of the destroyer, and I will establish a throne of righteousness and worship in the land." A release of joy came to my spirit as I heard the Lord release the vengeance of our God against the accuser of the brethren (See Is. 61:2).
A Season of Giving Birth
After this vision/word, I looked up the Hebrew month we are in. It was the 19th of Av. Today we are in the 20th day of Av. On the Hebraic calendar, Av is a month of GIVING BIRTH.
War Over the Harvest
The accuser is warring over your harvest. But it is your season to travail to prevail.
We must enter into the place of Isaiah 54:1-3:
"Sing, O barren, You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman," says the Lord.
"Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, and your descendants will inherit the nations, and make the desolate cities inhabited."
Don't try to answer the accuser based on your merit or righteousness. Our answer is based on the righteous Blood of Jesus that was shed for remission of sin.
Strategy: Travail to Prevail
It's important that you enter into a time of worship in this season.
I want to encourage:
- Churches, pastors—Take a Sunday to dedicate the entire service to worship. Encourage your congregation to press into worship for the harvest and for awakening in your city.
- Prayer groups—Spend time entering into Harp & Bowl (Worship & Intercession-Rev. 5:8) and give birth to the purposes of God.
- Worship teams—Worship leaders, gather your team to enter into worship and exalt the Lord.
- Houses of prayer—You are an important part of this. Enter into a place of worship over the harvest of souls in your region.
- Home groups—Press in through worship. We need your voice to reach into the heavens.
- Families—Restore the altar of worship in your home. This will unlock the dreams and visions you are pregnant with.
- Business leaders—Take time to worship the Lord in your office or with your employees. Unlock the hidden resources of heaven in your business.