söndag 6 juli 2008

Frukta inte!

From a sister:
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind" (2 Tim. 1:7).

Do you know what happens when you fear something? Job tells you in Job 3:25: "For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me...."
Fear opens the door for the things you fear to enter your life. Fear often opens the door to sickness in people's lives. It produces worry, and worry is what puts about 80 percent of the people who are in the hospital there. They say, "Oh, I'm afraid I'll catch the flu," or "I'm afraid I'm going to get cancer," or "I'm afraid I'll have an accident." They're continually confessing, "I'm afraid of this; I'm afraid of that."

The Bible says, "Fear not; only believe" (Luke 8:50). You see, you can't fear and believe at the same time. Fear opens the door to the devil and gives him room to move. In fact, fear is faith in the devil. Faith in God receives the best God has for you. Fear, or faith in the devil, receives the worst the enemy can give you. But fear can't just latch onto you. It has to present itself to you; then it's up to you whether you want to receive it or resist it. So when fear hits you, realize that you have the ability to get rid of it.

You can say, "Fear, I resist you in the name of Jesus! You'll have no part of me, and I'll have no part of you!" It's your choice. If you're experiencing all kinds of fear in your life, don't worry about the fear. Start putting the Word down inside you. Build your faith in the Word, and the fears will disappear!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I choose to "fear not" because Jesus said, "Fear not; only believe." So the choice is mine, and I choose to believe God's Word. I do not fear sickness, for God sent His Word to heal me. I am confident, for my God is with me.
Pray without ceasing. 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Inga kommentarer: