onsdag 2 juli 2008

Jag har gett dig auktoritet

I Have Given You Authority

Precious one, I want you to raise up and break off the shackles that bind you. Do not sit there in torment crying out to Me to help you, for I have already given you My authority. Use what I have given to you, for it is more than sufficient to gain you the victory.

Have I not said that "No one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man?" (Mark 3:27) You have My spirit living within you and I have given you My authority over the enemy and over infirmity. Don't you realize that you are strong in Me? So how is it that you fall into the role of helpless victim and offer no resistance? How it is that you complacently hold out your hands and allow the enemy of yoursoul to bind you that he might torment you? How is it that you so easily allow the enemy of your souls to plunder your goods? That is not My will for you.

Don't you realize that My will for you is victory and overcoming? Have I not said that I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you? (Luke 10:19) If I have given you My authority, then don't you think the authority that I have placed on you is greater that the authority of your adversary? Of course it is! You are stronger than him, so don't listen to his lies and don't surrender to him without a fight.

Little one, you are indeed Mine and My blood indeed covers and purifies you. So when the enemy speaks condemnation to you, he speaks lies. I have already said in My word that "There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Me" {Romans 8:1); so do not give the enemy a foothold of condemnation in your life. Choose to believe what I have told you instead of believing the lies of the enemy. My words are truth and they are words of life and victory, but his false words bring torment and bondage.

Choose to believe My truth and choose to use the authority that I have already given you. Do not be complacent when the enemy comes to try and make you feel small and helpless. Rebuke him in My name and with My authority. Have I not said, "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" (James 4:7)? So precious one, don't be complacent the next the tormentor comes to torment you. Raise up in My authority and command him to leave. Don't stop with one command, give up and assume that My authority doesn't work in your case. Keep on fighting and keep on warring in the authority I have given you. Fight until you have complete victory, for I have given you My authority that you might obtain My victory in your life.

Yes, little one, I have given you My authority and I want you to use it to accomplish My will. My will for you is to defeat the enemy of your souls that you might walk in victory, in peace, in prosperity and in fullness of joy. That will be a testimony of My glory operating in your life and it will be a light that draws the unsaved to Me. I want to world to know that I mighty, that I am able to save and to deliver My own from the problems and torments in their life and give them the victory. So use the authority that I have given you to obtain the victory that I have destined for you. That is right, precious one, raise up and break off the shackles that bind you and be free in Me.

This word is submitted by Teresa Seputis ts@godspeak.org

Inga kommentarer: