onsdag 3 december 2008

Truth That Pierces The Heart!

Rivers of Eden
Truth That Pierces The Heart!


In worship I began to see what I knew to BE the prophets of God being released in this very hour. I saw these prophets of the Lord with a holy flame of fire in their EYES. The zeal and the burning passion for God was deep within their very being. This fire was so sure and so real that their eyes were piercing, true and uncompromising, yet at the same time filled with the love of God.

Over the past years, this fire has been burning up a people called as the prophets of God consumed with a passion for God. This passion has burned them up so that their focus is clear and unhindered. The fire has burned within them so as to come forth in God's perfect timing. TRUTH that PIERCES the HEART of man will call many to REPENT for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

"In these days I am raising up a standard in the midst of My people. A standard of holiness. A divine consecration - a setting apart that produces a deeper consecration to serve and follow the Lamb wholeheartedly with utter surrender and abandonment. They are a people called by My name and for My glory."

Isaiah 43:1-7 But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. 3 For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place. 4 Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you; Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life. 5 Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the east, And gather you from the west; 6 I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' And to the south, 'Do not keep them back!' Bring My sons from afar, And My daughters from the ends of the earth - 7 Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him." NKJV

"For you shall be a holy people IN ME for without holiness no man shall see their God. A defining mark upon My people shall be My holiness. For it is My holiness that shall set them apart - being in the world but not of the world. They shall walk on a Highway of Holiness that I am forming and building right now throughout the earth. These that are mine shall walk in the power of My holiness and darkness shall indeed flee. For I shall be a wall of fire around them and the glory within their very being.

Fear not My people. Though the days are indeed evil, yet you have been called to live and move and have your being IN ME - holy and separated unto Me for My good pleasure.

A new day is dawning and the bright and morning star is clearly being seen. Do you perceive this with eyes wide open?

For My prophets shall speak words that shall indeed pierce the human heart bringing sure conviction into many. This conviction shall burn in many as the fire of My word penetrates and exposes all that needs to be exposed. Truth shall enter their very being.

It is indeed then that many will have to choose - to submit to a deeper cleansing or to walk in a path of compromise and shadows. There is no such thing as half TRUTH. TRUTH that pierces is the REALITY of MY WORD. TRUTH is who I am and there are no shadows in Me. There is only pure light. Walk in the reality of TRUTH for indeed it is only truth that shall set you free."

Debra Westbrook
June 10, 2008

http://www.riversofeden.com/

Inga kommentarer: