fredag 10 september 2010

Frihet från fruktan och oro

A New Season

"Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. -- Luke 12:32 [RSV]

Fear not, I am yet with you. I am yet with you. Do not allow anxiety to rob you, for My peace remains for you. Fuel up in Me, and walk with Me.

I declare this a new season--a period of time when you shall draw closer to Me. It is a time when you can hear more of Me and how I am communicating My ways.My peace can be yours. There is great grace for those who will ask and expect to receive from Me. My Spirit of life fills you. My characteristics are embedded within you as you grow in My peace, and My power is shown through you.

Fear not, I am yet in control. My plans are being carried out. My Word is ever-living in this new season. 

Källa: http://www.godspeak.net/prophetic_word/1-13-10.html


THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- Sept. 7, 2010:

Many of My people are laboring under the burden of anxiety because of their circumstances.  And because they are laboring under the spirit of anxiety they are not at rest and they are not at full strength.  

So I say to those of you who find yourself in a time of anxiety, fear not, for I am with you.  Fear not for I have not departed from you. Fear not for I will not abandon you nor will I leave you without My help.  Turn your eyes again with faith upon Me, says the Lord, and I will lift you up and I will be your strength.  I will become the very strength of your heart and the strength of your body.  For the times of refreshing come from the presence of the Lord.  

In My presence your youth will be renewed and you will rise up on wings of eagles.  Take those things that trouble you and place them upon My altar where I can deal with them.  As long as you hold on to them and as long as you fret about them, and as long as you worry about them, they are not Mine, says the Lord God Almighty.

Källa: http://ft111.com/thetrumpet.htm

 

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- Sept. 7, 2010:

The enemy is doing his utmost to paralyze you with fear of failure and condemnation. Refuse to allow the devil to strip you of confidence to accomplish what I have set before you. As long as you are one with Me and your confidence is in Me, you will come through this attack in victory, says the Lord. 1 John 5:14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

Källa: http://ft111.com/smallstraws.htm

1 kommentar:

helle sa...

Tack!!!
Precis vad jag behövde i en tid där allt bara går emot...

med kärlek!
helle