onsdag 6 april 2011

Befrielse

THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns -- 4/4/11:
In a vision I saw the Lord throwing rescue ropes to those who are bound, those who are stuck. And I heard Him say, so your are stuck--let Me help you. Take hold of that which I am giving you. Take hold of the life line and I will pull you out. I will bring you through. Take hold of that which I am offering. The name of this line is freedom, liberty and glory. Take hold. Hold fast because I am going to pull.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- 4/4/11:
I have seen the work of the antichrist and the spirits of divination and fear against you to try to distract you from My will and purposes, says the Lord. I have heard the threats that terrify you and promise to bring you down. I have been with you in the darkness of your isolation. I have continued to bring comfort in your times of despair and uncertainty. But, now hear My voice. It is time for you to rise up and move out of that place of darkness and fulfill your destiny. Do not be afraid, for I am with you and will go with you. Again, I say, step out of darkness and embrace the light, says the Lord. Refuse to be a victim of the attacks of the enemy. Let go of condemnation, blame and bitterness. Leave the past behind and welcome the new day.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the LORD, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.

Källa: Dagligt profetiskt ord från http://ft111.com/

Inga kommentarer: