onsdag 8 februari 2012

Ingenting kan skilja oss från Guds kärlek


För mig blev det här profetiska ordet som kom idag med mailen ytterligare en påminnelse att Herren är ett säkert fäste och ingenting kan skilja oss från Hans kärlek.  Guds välsignelse!/Barnabas

"February 8, 2012. Truly you are a magnificent one among My creation. You are splendidly made in My image. You glow with My presence and glory. Around you are angels to guide, protect and care for your every need. My covenant with you is eternal so that it can never be broken by either you or Me. Your enemies are My enemies and your battles are My battles. All this I have done and provided only because I love you. Your love for Me is eternal as well. Nothing, not even the hair on your head, is left unnoticed and uncared for. I have taken you from bondage and darkness and have brought you into My forever light and glory. What could be greater than My love for you!?
  
Psalm 8:4-6 (NASB) "What is man that You take thought of him, And the son of man that You care for him?  Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You crown him with glory and majesty!  You make him to rule over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet." Ras Robinson "


"What The Lord Is Saying Today," 
© Fullness In Christ Ministries, Inc.,
Permission is granted for non-commericial use to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep the date of the word, "What The Lord Is Saying Today," and the author's name (Ras and/or Bev Robinson) intact and include this entire copyright notice.  For any other use, please contact us at:info@fullnessnetwork.net.

Inga kommentarer: