måndag 18 februari 2013

"THE TRUMPET" och "SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND"



Faith Tabernacle

February 18, 2013

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
Come My children, watch and see, for great things are about to happen within the confines of your life.  For, those things that are yet unexpected will take place.  I will visit you.  I will prepare you for that which is ahead.  I have come to you in times past to prepare the way, to outline the way and to show the way.  So, I tell you that as you enter into this time of restoration I shall indeed take you by the hand and lead you through the process that is required.  I will bring you higher so that you can see more clearly than you have before.  And, in the process of the restoration of our fellowship your commitment to Me and to the kingdom of God will become greater and stronger than ever.  And, out of the flow of that commitment you and I, My beloved, will walk together and we shall talk together and indeed I will reveal to you those things that are hidden, those things that concern you in these last days.  Come into the fullness of that which I am doing, says the Most Holy. 

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:

The call has gone out.  Did you hear it?  Can you hear it?  It will stir your heart to the depths and create desire that cannot be denied.  It is the call to seek My face; to access new spiritual heights; to establish yourself in new spiritual territory.  Only those who have ears to hear by the Spirit will heed the call, says the Lord.  Listen!  

Matthew 13:43 "Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!





Inga kommentarer: