tisdag 21 februari 2017

Rise Up Out of Restriction


Rise Up Out of Restriction

Isaiah 60:1-2
“Arise, shine, for your light has come!  And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people, But the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you”.

I hear the Lord say, “Now is the time for you to arise out of your restricted circumstances and stand in the bright light which I am shining in my glory on you. For in these days I am moving my people into places of important where they will occupy positions of significance in the nations and today is a day for you to say 'yes' to taking your place in my army.

This day, align yourself with the place of significance I have called you to occupy and say 'yes' to being a part of my plan to bring change to the environment around you. Know that the place of restriction that you are in right now is not the place I call you to live in forever.

Rise up out of restriction and stand in the bright light of my glory" 

Read at source:

Published with permission from Glasgow Prophetic Centre
https://www.glasgow-prophetic-centre.org.uk/ 

Inga kommentarer: