tisdag 24 mars 2009

Terra Nova - taking new ground

Många gånger lägger jag ut profetiska tilltal här på bloggen som talar till mig personligen, och nedanstående är ett av dessa. Men jag tror också att det kan tala till fler.

Terra Nova

Elvis Iverson
6-7-05
http://www.elvisiverson.com

Through a revelatory realm I am in a church building, however this happenings of the Holy Spirit and the Kingdom of God is not limited to a church building, or buildings they are only meeting places. What is about to happen is not limited by our own understood and what we may believe in or not.

I see within this meeting place the fire of God was like pillars around us, and the cloud of glory was upon us from on High. There was no wall between heaven and earth at this time. The building keeps on growing and become huge. This building was always growing never stopping and never decreased not even for a moment.

The spokespersons had glory and light upon, around and within them. When they were ministering you could not even see their faces or even their bodies. The only thing you can see was bright light, the light of Christ.

Now I see the mighty wind of the Holy Spirit move among us visiting each one of us. Also we could see angels with our very own eyes. The deep fear for God was common among us. Then we heard the audible voice of God as a group and then we could hear the audible voice of God speaking to each one of us.

In addition, I could see certain groups of people within this meeting place. This is not to say that certain ones were left out for there were all kinds of peoples within this building. The first group I could see was many women crying and making intercession for the nations, cities and the Body of Christ in each one of them. I could see the Lord moving upon them and their households. The next group that I could see was businesspersons. There were many businesspersons. I could see great revelations giving to them from Christ and the Holy Spirit. The next group was single parents; the Holy Spirit moved upon them with mighty healings for their families and their children became obedient and well mannered. The next group was teenagers I could see such glorious fire upon them and deep purity. The next group was children I could see such glory among them and I could hear high praise from them. The next group was young adults I could see a great witness of the Holy Spirit and purity in their lives. The next group was those who were suffering financial the Holy Spirit ministered to them with real hope and great joy. Now I could see the last group, which was the group of politicians the Holy Spirit came upon them giving them wisdom, the fear of the Lord and boldness.

Now I could see that everyone in this building was coming under the great influence of the Holy Spirit. The whole building came into visions and revelations of the Lord.

Now I could see mass healings, deliverances, miracles, signs, wonders, and raising the dead; this was common among us. Also this went even beyond in power and demonstration.

Now in the center I could see Jesus walking among us and speaking His words of Destiny. Jesus said in His Word; “He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to Him.”

“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.” –(John 14:21,23)

Furthermore, no one wanted to leave this meeting place. And time did not matter only the love of Christ mattered. The only time people will go out of this building if the Lord Himself asks them or commend them to carry out certain orders that he commission them to do. When they were leaving I could see around their whole body the manifested presence of the Holy Spirit. After they competed their mission they will return to the meeting place. They were blessed going and blessed going out always. I could see on the doors from outside of the building above saying, “blessed is the person who enters” and from inside above the doors when people were going out was the words “blessed is the person enters my will and destiny for them.” From this meeting place came many rivers that went throughout the church and the world.

Note: “Terra Nova is Greek words meaning taking new ground.”

Copyright © 2005 S.I.M. All Rights Reserved

Inga kommentarer: