onsdag 26 oktober 2011

Säg inte allt som faller dig in

Flera mail som kommit i min inkorg har handlat om vikten av att vakta sin tunga. Debra W skriver så här:

Entitlement: Stirs up a lot of contention (ung. = argumenation)
Monday, October 24

"Entitlement = belief that one is deserving of or entitled to certain privileges; the state or condition of being entitled; a right to benefits specified especially by law or contract.

This word started running through my spirit when I started seeing the contention that often ran through threads on Facebook. Someone starts to write something and then 92 comments later, there are developing arguments, various opinions, defensive postures, and so much more. Here's the deal.

YOU CAN'T SAY EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO SPEAK. YOU ARE NOT GIFTED WITH A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT TO SPEAK BECAUSE YOU CAN OR BECAUSE YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK.

I am an expert on this topic. Wow, did I say that? You bet I did. What makes me an expert? I, Debra Westbrook, in seasons past, have been the perpetrator of strife and contention due to a loose tongue. Why? Because I simply felt that I could. Selah."

Läs resten här:

Judy B skriver så här:

Jewels from Judy: A door of hope for my body
Judy Bauman
October 25, 2011
"A recent interaction with a friend prompted me to seek the Father. While I know this friend loves the Lord, there seems to be a terrible spirit of contention in nearly every encounter. The Lord led me to look into autoimmune diseases and I’ve learned that this is when the immune system is overactive and perceives normal body tissue as harmful and literally attacks itself! This “attack” seems to be very prominent within the Body of Christ in the day and hour we are in with everyone voicing their opinions on forums, twitter, facebook, and other venues. Often people don’t truly think about what they’re saying nor do they ask for clarity before they spew out insults – they just cruelly launch into judgment, strife and contention with the goal to be RIGHT! However, even if they are correct, they’re completely void of the heart of God for His people. It is a spiritual autoimmune disease at work."


och David Wilkerson´s dayli devotion idag 26 Oktober heter "Tame your tongue"

Läs den här:

Det verkar som om Herren har något Han vill säga!

Inga kommentarer: