onsdag 29 januari 2014

Heaven’s Open Doors

Jewels from Judy: Heaven’s Open Doors

Judy Bauman
www.jewelsfromjudy.org

Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Matthew 6:26

As I write you, two unusual things are happening outside my window. First, it’s snowing. Now that may not seem so unusual, but where I live in Georgia, it doesn’t snow very often. The second thing is that a flock of Goldfinch came to my birdfeeders. Goldfinch normally don’t come to the feeders in numbers until March when it warms up! In light of this, a flock of Goldfinch plus snow is a very strange combination. Whenever odd things like this happen, I try to slow down and ask the Lord what He’s saying through it. In fact, as I write this, a Goldfinch landed right on my windowsill, and while awkwardly perched, he looked into the house and right at me as if to tell me something very important!

Against the backdrop of the pure, white, falling snow, the flocking Goldfinch are stark in color – even though the ones feasting at my feeders are donned in their dull winter plumage. Traditionally the Goldfinch is symbolic of “Resurrection.” (The European Goldfinch has a crimson face.) The American Goldfinch at my window, has a golden head, which I believe is symbolic of being mindful of God’s glory. Hallelujah – we have been given the mind of Christ! The cleansing David cried out for in Psalm 51:7 “Wash me, and I will be whiter than snow,” is for us each to receive. It comes from the Resurrection power only found in Christ Jesus. (See 1 Corinthians 2:16 and 1 John 1:7.)

2 Chronicles 7:14 is at the forefront of this message (I will add my observations in parenthesis). It is also significant to point out that when God said this to Solomon, He appeared to him. (See verse 12)

“If My people (God’s people, not the ‘sinners of the world’) who are called by My name (Christians – those who accept Jesus as their personal Savior) will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways (Whose? God’s people must turn from THEIR wicked ways – He is not talking to the abortionists or the homosexuals. God is talking to His Church!), then (THEN), I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

If you remember anything about this post, let it be this point: We are in a season right now to open heaven’s doors like never before in prayer. Let us pray like Jesus prayed, and only do what the Father shows us and only say what He says. (See John 5:19-20 and John 14:12)


May we be fervent in seeking His face!

In the Father’s love,
Judy Bauman

P.S. As I have been writing this post, the snowstorm has gotten very serious. It’s not that there is that much snow, but since people here aren’t used to it there have been many accidents. In fact, the governor of Georgia has declared a “State of Emergency.” Prayers appreciated!
It has also dawned on me that the storm started southwest of here and then moved across the South to the northeast. The Goldfinch may have been pushed northward by the storm. What I know for sure is that they were sure happy to see my feeders  full. In fact, I usually don’t fill the finch feeders until March, but I so happened to fill it yesterday!

Thank You, Lord for Your provision!


Källa: http://thefathersloveim.org/heavens_open_doors

Inga kommentarer: