fredag 29 maj 2009

Tid av förberedelse

Hour Of Preparation

Do not give place to the enemy by the way you think, speak, or live for this is the day when many are losing their way. They have lost focus of the vision I gave them years past and have given attention to all that is going on in the economy, social turmoil, disasters, tragedies, and the like. But this is the day that I am counting the toll. How many times have you lashed out at the enemy by the way you have thought, spoke or lived, and how many times you just opened yourself up to attack by these areas.

For these are serious things to consider. If you can prevent disaster in your life by just watching your thoughts, words and actions--then why are you so careless with these things? If death and life are in the power of your tongue along with blessing and cursing, then you carry a great power within you. For I am shaking up My bride by the things I allow into her life. Yes, I am waking her up to the seriousness of the hour.

If you abide in Me and My words abide in you, then whatsoever things you ask believing you shall have, because your heart is pure before Me. You would not ask amiss but only those things that are according to My will.

Walk in all My ways and I will bless you. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. But how many are truly paying the cost to love themselves? How much time do you spend before Me feasting on My word, hiding it in your heart now that you have time? How many are just taking it that they will be ready when the time comes, but faith comes only by hearing and believing My word. Yes, by meditating on it, chewing it, devouring it like if there was a famine of it.

Take advantage of the time that you have for soon there will come a time when there truly will be a famine in the land, and the only Word to be found is that which you had hid in your heart. Yes, memorize My word. Keep it safe within you. You will never regret the time you took in this hour preparing for what is ahead.

And lastly, watch the way you live your life. Give the enemy no place! Watch and pray, for the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, and the enemy is going about like a roaring lion seeking who he can devour. If you love Me with all your heart keeping yourself pure by walking in all My commands, and if you love others with My love, then the enemy has no place he can enter. Yes, the door would be shut to him. And make sure there are no windows open by seeking Me if there be any iniquity or curses left in operation.

Take My words seriously that you must prepare for the coming hour. But most of all, worship Me, love Me, don't lose focus of Me through the storm, and thank Me for all you are going through, and keep an attitude of praise that you do have the victory!!!

If I am for you, who can be against you!

This word is submitted by Yolanda Ballard [roarnworship@cfl.rr.com]

Inga kommentarer: