tisdag 3 januari 2012

Uppmaning och uppmuntran


THE TRUMPET by Bill Burns--01/03/12:
I want you to join the revolution. Down with tired and worn out religious exercise. When I came to the earth I came with a sword. I came with a sword to bring a separation between the flesh and the spirit; between that which is alive and that which is dead. In like manner you must also start a spiritual revolution within yourself. Cut off dry and dead religious exercise that does not profit you. Sow to the Spirit and you will catch fire and you will become a flaming torch--a light of brightness that will light the path before you. The path of light will lead you into the glory of My presence. And, in the process of this I will reveal to you the hidden mysteries. I will show you more clearly than you have ever seen before the destiny that is yours. Indeed, I have already provided for you, but as it unfolds you will see My goodness. So, position yourself, and set yourself, so that you may gain all that I have purposed for you in this time, says the Lord God Almighty.
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns--01/03/12:
The battle has been fierce and the demands on your life have been great, even weighing you down at times. But, I want you to lift up your eyes. Look to the heights and remember that I am your help in times of trouble. I want you to take flight in the Spirit and rise above the things that have kept you earthbound. Put your complete hope and trust in Me, says the Lord. I will cause your heart to sing again. 
Psalm 121:1-8 I will lift up my eyes to the hills-From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore.
______________________________________
January 3, 2011. It is time to let the past go behind you. For too long you have harbored hurt, pain and unforgiveness. You have and are still allowing somewhat silly and senseless events to dictate your emotions, actions and thought patterns. Would you, could you decide to not allow the past to affect your present? The things you see as negative are hindering your progress. Allow Holy Spirit to work and have His way with you. Learn from the past. I have allowed certain things to take place to refine you and bring you to where you are at this very moment. Make peace with the past and walk in My peace from here forward.

Philippians 3:13-14 (NASB) "Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." Kevin Robinson 

Källa: www.fullnessonline.org



"What The Lord Is Saying Today," © Fullness In Christ Ministries, Inc.,

Permission is granted for non-commericial use to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep the date of the word, "What The Lord Is Saying Today," and the author's name (Ras and/or Bev Robinson) intact and include this entire copyright notice.  For any other use, please contact us at: info@fullnessnetwork.net.


Inga kommentarer: