måndag 15 oktober 2012

Ljudet från Himlen kallar samman

Faith Tabernacle
October 15, 2012
THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I have set those in this earth, those who are My psalmists, and they shall establish a flow, a flow of My river among My people, a flow that will help My people come higher, a flow of My presence. Because their songs come from heaven and their songs are anointed, they shall indeed impact you and bring you into what I am doing. So when you hear the sound of heaven impacting your heart and when you hear the sound of heaven coming upon you embrace it and let it do its work. Let it bring peace to your soul, let it bring joy to your heart and let it bring healing to your body. Let the Spirit of the Lord flow in the sound that I am bringing forth as promised. For such a time as this embrace My sound, says the Lord Most Holy.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
 I speak to you to be reunited.  This is a day of sweet reunion for you in the realm of the spirit--that place of the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.  There will be no rift in My Body, says the Lord.  I cannot manifest My presence in the midst of chaos and separation.  Come now to the upper room of the Spirit and be in one accord; one heart, one mind, one Spirit.  Rejoice in the power of your coming together, says the Lord.   

Ephesians 4:1-6  I, therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.  There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Inga kommentarer: