söndag 27 januari 2013

Tacksamhet


Ett annorlunda sätt att se på saken...tänkvärt!

I Am Thankful

I am thankful...
  • for the husband who complains when his dinner is not on time because he is home with me, not with someone else.
  • For the teenager who is complaining about doing dishes because that means she is at home & not on the streets.
  • For the taxes that I pay, because it means that I am employed.
  • For the mess to clean after a party, because it means that I have been surrounded by friends.
  • For the clothes that fit a little too snug, because it means I have enough to eat.
  • For my shadow that watches me work, because it means I am out in the sunshine.
  • For a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing, because it means I have a home.
  • For all the complaining I hear about the government, because it means that we have freedom of speech.
  • For the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot, because it means I am capable of walking and that I have been blessed with transportation.
  • For my huge heating bill, because it means I am warm.
  • For the lady behind me in church that sings off key, because it means that I can hear.
  • For the pile of laundry and ironing, because it means I have clothes to wear.
  • For weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day, because it means I have been capable of working hard.
  • For the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours, because it means that I am alive.
  • And finally.......for too much e-mail, because it means I have friends who are thinking of me.
källa:  

Låt Kristi frid regera i era hjärtan, den frid som ni blev kallade till i en enda kropp, och var tacksamma.
 
Låt Kristi ord rikligt bo hos er med all sin vishet. Undervisa och förmana varandra med psalmer, hymner och andliga sånger och sjung med tacksamhet Guds lov i era hjärtan

Då vi alltså får ett rike som inte kan skaka, låt oss vara tacksamma och tjäna Gud efter hans vilja, med vördnad och fruktan 

Inga kommentarer: