måndag 8 april 2013

En uppmaning till vakenhet mm

To the Faithful Remnant (A Word of Admonition)


Examine your hearts, all ye lands, for the soon coming King is coming with a wrath against the nations that are stiff necked and without repentance.  For I have called them to My side, and I have given them plenty of time to repent, and to get their hearts ready for what is right at the door.  For now is the time and the hour that I will pour out My power, and it will be against those who have mocked Me by persecuting My people, upon those who were harsh taskmasters, even those who have called themselves by My name, but were only wolves in sheep’s clothing.

For yes, I am coming with a fury, and a might against those who have mocked Me, and neglected to heed My cry for repentance from those I have sent out.  Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand, and the violent will take it by force.  They will not back down under hardship.  They will keep their heads set like flint, completely focused upon My promises, and upon My will being accomplished on earth as it is in heaven.

For I am coming for My bride who has made herself ready, with garments that are white as snow, with no stain or wrinkle of any sort.  I am coming soon for My bride for she has persevered, and kept her heart pure, undefiled from the world and its ways.  For she did not compromise, but continued to take a stand for that which is holy, and I am pleased.
I am even blessed to say that she is Mine.  I kept her from the evil one.  I preserved her heart as she went through the fire of purging, like gold that has been put through the oven purified seven times.  For you are like fine gold of the purest kind.
Keep your lamps burning and filled with My oil. Keep watching, and praying, and reaching out to those I gave My life for that they may enter in.  Keep standing on My promise of household salvation for surely they will enter in with you.

Keep behind your shield of faith. Be prepared by hiding My word of promise in your heart. Store your treasures in heaven where they will not be robbed or destroyed.
Be ready for surely this is the hour of preparation.  Be like the Bereans who searched out the Scriptures to see that what they heard was true.  Do not receive everything that you hear.  Test the spirit to see that it is of Me.

For the enemy has planted tares among the wheat, and many wolves among the sheep spreading every wind of doctrine, gross error, and even much heresy to try to poison the minds of My people, but I know My faithful ones will not give ear to a stranger.  They hear only My voice and continue to follow Me.

My people will be marked as peculiar, and this will be light affliction, but they will be marked as “haters”, and will receive harsh treatment, and will be delivered into the courts, but they will be bold, fearless like lions, but also will show strong love and compassion with such force that will touch the hearts of the persecutors.

Do not waver in unbelief if you may be counted worthy to stand before these men for your crown and reward will be mighty in heaven.  Many will escape the hands of the persecutor for I will do a mighty work through them with signs, wonders, and miracles, and they will be able to escape those who will try to stop them for I will blind their eyes by the glory flowing out from them.

So be determined to be set in ranks in the calling I have placed upon you.  Fear not for I am with you.  Be not dismayed for I am your God.  I will be with you and strengthen you.  Behold, I will be with you to the end of all times. I am the Faithful One, your Lord and Redeemer.


Yolanda Ballard of At The Father’s Feet website shares with you, the body of Christ, the words she’s received quietly sitting at the Father’s feet. I believe Jesus set the example for us to follow. Whenever He could He would come apart from the busyness of the world so that He could quiet Himself before the Father, for that is where He received direction and strength to carry out His will.

källa: http://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/to-the-faithful-remnant-a-word-of-admonition/

Inga kommentarer: