onsdag 28 mars 2012

Jurisdiction


Faith Tabernacle
March 23, 2012


JURISDICTION by SHELLY MATHIS:

I had a vision of an officer of the law dressed in uniform and belted with weapons. He was standing in the center of his assigned jurisdiction.

Jurisdiction:
The legal power or authority of doing justice in cases of complaint; the power of executing the laws and distributing justice.
Power of governing or legislating.
The power or right of exercising authority.
The limit (boundaries) within which power may be exercised.
 
He knew the laws of the land and was appointed to execute them. He was trained to discern those who violated the law and empowered with authority to arrest and bring them to justice. Thus he was equipped with all the training and tools he needed to fulfill his commission; however, the officer seemed to be paralyzed or asleep on his feet while the criminals wreaked havoc about him.

I heard the Lord say, "You, My people, are like this officer. You possess jurisdiction - the power of governing - your body, soul, spirit, and all that lies within the realm of your responsibility. You know My Word and by it can discern between good and evil, truth and error. The Holy Spirit Himself dwells in you, and you are empowered with My authority. Your commission is to exercise it over every work of darkness that seeks to invade your jurisdiction.

"And yet the enemy has convinced many of you that you do not have the ability to identify, arrest, and execute My judgment against him - and thus make him stop. This lie has emasculated your spiritual power and annihilated your threat against him.
"I am awakening afresh those who have been paralyzed and calling you forth to remember your spiritual identity. Do whatever it takes to convince yourself of the reality of your delegated authority. Learn it, practice it, and exercise it to remove the enemy from your areas of responsibility. This personal revival will act as a trigger that will generate the breakthrough you have desired and needed to defeat the enemy's attacks against you. That is your commission; do the work!"

Luke 9:1-2   When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases,  and he sent them out to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

John 5:30 
I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

Källa: Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin 3/23/12‏ http://ft111.com/ 


Inga kommentarer: