måndag 4 juni 2007

Välsigna barnen!

"THE MONTH OF JUNE HAS BEEN DESIGNATED TO CELEBRATE AND BLESS OUR CHILDREN!"

"BRING ME YOUR CHILDREN, WHATEVER AGE, DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE. I WANT TOBLESS THEM!"

Mark 10:13-14, "And they brought young children to Jesus, that He should touch them; and His disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it He was much displeased and said unto them, "Suffer the little children to come unto Me and forbid them not for of such is the Kingdom of God."

International Children's Day has been proclaimed in many nations, usually on June 1st of each year. Last year on June 1st, President George W. Bush gave a proclamation 8026: "I, do hereby proclaim June 4th as National Child's Day. I call upon citizens to observe this day with appropriate ceremonies and activities. I also urge all the people of the United States to take an active role in helping nurture the minds and character of our nation's children."
Although many calendars have forgotten to mark this day, and there have been many changes of dates, I sense Heaven proclaiming that the month of June is being set aside to celebrate and bless our children. Heaven wants to bless them!

"MANY HAVE PRAYED FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND BROUGHT THEIR CHILDREN TO CHURCH--EVEN TO MY 'MODERN DAY' DISCIPLES, BUT THERE HAS BEEN LITTLE CHANGE. NOW BRING THEM TO ME!"
Mark 9:17-18, "And a father said, "Master, I have brought unto Thee my son, which has a dumb spirit; And wherever he taketh him, he tears him; and he foams and gnashes with his teeth and pineth away. I spoke to your disciples that they should cast him out and they could not." And Jesus said, "Bring him to Me." Jesus set the boy free and later explained how this kind does not come out but by prayer and fasting. We do need to fast and pray at times for our children so we are able to cast out devils, but let's not forget that if all else fails, Jesus is still saying to us today, "Bring them to Me!"

THE ENEMY IS SHOUTING TO MANY PARENTS, "YOUR CHILD IS TOO FAR GONE. WHY TROUBLE THE MASTER ANY FURTHER?"
Mark 5:22-23,
"And behold there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name and when he saw Jesus, he fell at His feet and besought Him greatly saying, "My little daughter lieth at the point of death. I pray Thee, come and lay Thy hands on her that she may be healed and she shall live."

Mark 5:35, "While Jesus was delayed by the woman who touched the hem of His garment and was made whole, there came from the ruler of the synagogue's house certain which said, "Thy daughter is dead; why trouble the Master any further?" Jesus majors in raising dead men, dead women, and dead children from their graves of sin. If you can't bring your child to where Jesus is, He will come to where your child is.

IT WAS A LITTLE BOY'S BAG LUNCH THAT ACTIVATED THE FEEDING OF FIVE THOUSAND PEOPLE!
John 6:8-9, "One of His disciples, Andrew, Peter's brother saith unto Jesus, 'There is a boy here who has five barley loaves and two small fishes; but what are they among so many?'"
Thank God that men and women had brought along their children that day. Perhaps no adult would have been willing to share their small lunch with five thousand people. I sense the Lord is going to begin to use children to feed us again and to help produce the signs and wonders we have been looking for. I wonder, when everyone had eaten and was full, if Jesus didn't say to that little boy, "Don't forget your leftovers...twelve baskets full!" Isaiah 8:18, "Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are for signs and for wonders from the Lord of hosts..." Remember it was a small boy who led Samson by the hand to the pillars of the temple where Samson performed his greatest victory over the enemy! Perhaps a child shall lead us again!

"EVEN IF YOUR CHILD IS CARRYING AROUND A BAG OF SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE, I CAN STILL USE IT FOR MY GLORY!"
My wife and son were in a car accident on January 4th of this year. Every day my son would put his huge book bag right up front on the floor between him and the dashboard. My wife and I would preach to him, "Joel, put that big book bag in the trunk or back seat so you can have more leg room ( My son is fifteen and 5'9'). Each time we tried to convince him he would respond with, "It'll be alright."

That morning on the way to school when my wife and son hit another car head-on at fifty miles per hour, it was that book bag that spared my son from leg and knee injury! I sensed the Lord speaking through that incident, that many parents don't understand their children and why they are carrying around a lot of baggage right now that seems to keep getting in their way. But I sense God saying to many parents, "That baggage doesn't bother Me! I can use it and turn it all the way around for their good and for My glory!" My wife came out of that accident with a fractured knee cap but my son was spared! Thank God for that baggage!

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, THROW THAT KID A PARTY!
Maybe it's party time for your wayward child. Maybe it's time we throw the biggest party they will ever know! Let's honor them right where they are and invite their friends and have a feast. Somewhere during this celebration, let's acknowledge our love for them with no strings attached--accepting them right where they are. Bless them, and let the power of honor and blessing do the rest! If we believe they are really coming home to Jesus and us, we may as well go ahead and start celebrating early! I think it's party time for many of our children. Let's throw them a party!

I SAW THE ABBREVIATION OF THE CITY OF WASHINGTON D.C. LIGHTING UP, STANDING FOR 'DEAR CHILDREN.'
In the Spirit, I saw children playing on the front lawn of the White House. Their irrational movements activated angels. As they skipped and danced, they were confusing major plans of the enemy against our nation. Their spontaneous, unpredictable movements were accompanied by angelic hosts strategically maneuvering--pulling down strongholds, warring over our nation's Capitol. Children were playing while angels were warring! Again I sensed Jesus beckoning, "Bring Me your children. I have need of them!"

Bill Yount

Blowing the Shofar Ministries Email: theshofarhasblown@juno.com
Källa: www.elijahlist.com

Inga kommentarer: