måndag 26 maj 2008

De rättfärdigas väg

The Path of the Righteous
Prophetic Exhortation:
May 19-2008

Susan Cummings

The path of the righteous is never likened unto men’s ways, but it is laid out upon the heavenlies. Your walk can never be measured as men measure their walks, but it is measured by the span of My Hand. For I have chosen your course to walk out with Me, and it is up to you to fully follow Me. You cannot be what I have chosen for you to be, unless you walk out the path that I have laid for thee. It is a path of liberty, and it is a path of discovery. It is a path that all that are Righteous must walk, for the ways of Holiness and of Truth can never be bought, or truly taught, but they must be fashioned within you and without, as you continually walk it out.

What men see and measure their earthly opinions by, is only through what they understand with their natural minds, their natural eyes and their ears, but if they truly had My Counsel and had stood in My Presence, they would decide less and fear Me more. For I am bringing a People through a Way which has not been understood before, through a Way which cannot be measured as earthly men understand, and by a Way that is not fashioned of this Earth. For how can a man walk with Me and then try to walk as with men? It cannot be done, for My Ways are above men’s, and they are Holy.

The earth is responding to the birthing forth that I have begun. The travails and the awakenings are only part of the process that will break all of the bands that have held Mine bound. The Sound of My Spirit breaking forth is just beginning to be heard around the world, but men do not yet see that I am setting them free. Men still judge what they see and by what think they know, but most do not even inquire of Me, nor walk with Me, for if they did, they would already know. Greater sounds than these will be released, waves upon waves of My Breakers will move across the lands, as I sweep through to loose all the bands. None of My People will ever again walk as do the earthly man, but Mine will be as I am.

The Breakers have been released as I have fashioned them to be. Radical they are, but then what else would they be? Just as John came as a Firebrand to set a fire to My land, so shall My new Breakers come forth that will also burn within My Hand. For I am yet bringing an even greater Fire that will fully purge the iron chains and religious bands, and I will bring forth an even greater shaking to dethrone all that has held Mine in it’s iron hand. The mocking and the criticizing will stop as My Holy Fear sweeps the lands, for I have awakened My Firebrands. One by one, they come forth, even as My increasing Winds do blow from the North.

Earthquakes and Eruptions that cannot be measured, will truly reveal what has been deeply entrenched and by earthly men, treasured. Nothing will remain hidden from My Gaze, for My Heavenly Fires across this land are being set ablaze and men will fully understand and they will behold their God, as they see My Angel pass by with My Golden Rod. I am not a Revival, nor am I a Move, but I have begun to shake and men’s hearts to fully prove, and those I awaken cannot be hidden again, for I have come down to walk with Mine again. I now dwell in the midst of My People and upon My Mount they will all stand, as I pass through the shaking fiery lands.

Take heed to where you stand, and behold what and who I AM. For I am not as men think, nor do I take earthly commands, but I am your God, and before Me you will eternally stand. What I fully do in the earth cannot be understood at this point in the birth, but walk with Me and abide in Me and you will move as Me throughout the Journey. The fashioning of the nations has only begun to take its new form, and what you view as naturally permanent will not be the true norm. For men have changed the laws and have moved the boundaries that I have established, so My Hands will confront the earthly establishments. What I have decreed will truly be what I have written in My Word, but do not measure what I am doing by what you formerly have seen and have heard, but let your spirit soar with Me as the heavenly bird, and listen to Me from the Mount from where you have given birth.

Greater upheavals in the natural and also in the spirit will continue to erupt and to even further expand, as I shake free My Mine from their spiritual encampments and from their souls’ bands. I will not tolerate the divisions and the strife to continue in My Body, but with My Hand will they be severed with My Holy Knife. My Body will be one and it will be as Me, and when I am fully done, earthly men will truly fear those who have learned to stand as One and who have become as Me. The path of the Righteous is upright before Me. As they walk with me and as they learn to walk together, you will see the true power of Unity. For it is not a learned way, it is Me. The Path of the Righteous is laid out in the heavelies, so walk with Me, and allow Me to emerge forth from thee. For it is to be as I have ordained it to be.

Behold what now comes, as the emerging Breakers’ proceed forth from Me.

-Susan Cummings-05-09-08-Tel Aviv, Israel

***************************************************************************
Warnings Of Sudden Changes
Transcript of Prophetic experiences 5-19-08

5-17-08
Vision:


Susan saw a huge door open in front of her. Within that door was all of Asia . There were great calamities, upheavals, and great turmoil all across Asia . The entire vision showed all of Asia on her knees weeping and crying out to God, during extreme trials and great suffering. Floods of tears were washing over her as she travailed.

Then as I watched, suddenly the door slammed shut in my face, and I could feel the wind hit my face as the door shut.

We have a window of time open to us to reach Asia , then things will change suddenly and there will be a closing of the spiritual door of release that is now open.

5-18-08
Warning:


The Lord woke me with a warning vision. He began to speak of great upheavals coming to America and many areas would see great turmoil and violent upheavals as the shakings increased and as the higher prices of many things continue to soar, and in this process many people are brought to a breaking point. Outbursts of violence, rage, fear, turmoil, and civil unrest will erupt in many areas.

The Lord showed me that this will shortly come, as the dealing of God with this nation further intensifies and as the further breaking open of the heart of America is accomplished, to bring her to a true faith in God again.

We are to pray and to listen to Gods voice at this time, and to be alert, and sensitive to those around us, and to administer the love of Christ and the wisdom of God for each situation that will come up.

5-19-08
Dream:

The Lord gave me a dream and in the dream I saw a great ring of many keys suspended. I was holding the key ring that held many keys and as I went through the keys, one by one, each key was different. I saw that one key was lit with rainbow colors shining out from it.

Then the scene changed to one of three light beings, three radiant men that shone with white light, and each was wearing a crown. The three men were slowly descending downwards from heaven to the earth below. The men had rainbow lights shining from them as they descended. I knew by the vision that the heavenly beings that were descending were three great kings. But the Lord did not tell me anything regarding them or as to their purpose.

This is a time of great prophetic releases into the earth and the keys are now being put in the locks of spiritual and natural doors and all the nations and men will be affected and be changed by them.

Susan Cummings
intheimageofhisglory@hotmail.com

Inga kommentarer: