onsdag 2 maj 2007

Ownership

"Child of Mine, at times you have a tendency to disqualify yourself. One of the projects that I have for you is that you learn to let go of this, and that you stop beating yourself up. I want to be Lord of every area of your life. That means that I want you to learn to see and to follow what I am doing. Then I want you to do it with Me in My power and anointing, instead of from your ownlimited strength and ability.

There is a part of My Lordship which you have not understood. If I am Lord and if you do things at My command and in My strength, then you must learn to leave the results in My hand. That means you are not to get upset with yourself in those times you step out in faith to obey Me, but things don't go the way you expected them to go. If I own the project, then I also get to own the results of that project. That means you cannot fail at it because it is not yours to fail at--it is Mine, and I am not a failure. I succeed in all I set out to do.

I am going to teach you how to be strong in My own strength. I am goingto teach you to depend on Me and to allow Me to be in change--not only of what you do as you follow My leading, but of the results that come from that. Yes, I want to have total Lordship in your life, and that includes My owning all that happens in those times when you follow My Spirit and obey My leading. I am asking you to leave those results inMy hand--you must not to condemn yourself when they are not what you expect.

Child, I do promise that any time I move in power through you, there will indeed be results. You may not be able to see them immediately.They may not look quite the way you expect, but I always accomplish what I set out to do through you as you yield to Me.

Child, if you want Me to own the things that I do through you, then you must also allow Me to own the responsibility for the results that come from them. Your sight is limited to the here and now, but I see all things. I know what I am doing and I do all things well. Trust Me. When I lead you and you obey me, then you will see My glory come into the situation and I will accomplish what I set out to do through you.

If I am truly in control, then there is no room for you to disqualify yourself, or feel bad about yourself when things don't go the way you thought they should have gone. Let go of this, and give Me the ownership of the results.

This word is submitted by Teresa Seputis ts@godpeak.net
Källa: http://www.godspeak.net/prophetic_word/4-30-07.html

Inga kommentarer: